Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back To School and Journaling

For the moment, i have decided to do some journaling on here for you to get an idea of what I eat in a day or daily in about a week. I'll come on every evening or try to and write up what I've eaten. I'm trying to eat as clean as possible.

Oh, and I wanted you to know that I am going back to school so if the meals sound kinda "weird" that's probably why. I have to fit it in my itty bitty lunch box. But that's okay, the lunch box is super cute! So for starters, I'm going to log what i ate today.

Sunday
Breakfast - 2 waffles* with almond butter and jelly. A 6oz glass of orange juice
Lunch - Gnocci ( I will try and puut up this recipe very soon!) with some beans, swiss chard and a big helping of salad, and for a drink ; soymilk.
Supper - 2 pieces of bread with corn butter*? and a slice of turkey inbetween, mini slice of pineapple pie and a 1/6 of a round of watermelon. With some soymilk too.
* means on the blog!

I hope this helps to give people an idea of what i eat in a day and I will try to add some mroe recipes, i just haven't gotten around to it. :D I promise i will, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment