Saturday, June 30, 2012

What is it? It's Energ Egg Replacer!

This is what i use instead of using eggs in my baking. It works so great in foods and I am very amazed. This box only cost about $7 dollars and i know at first it sounds like a lot but really it's soo much cheaper then eggs because there's about like 140 something eggs tat you can get out that box and so do the math, it's much cheaper! I just quit using eggs so i have about a dozen eggs in my fridge, going to waste,,, need to use them on my face for a nice facial i guess... that's the only thing i can think of using them for! Lol. Anyway, that might be a later post. :p It's gluten free, wheat free, no preservatives, no artificial flavor, no sugar added and no cholesterol! Almost as good as water, except it has like 15 calories. Which is nothing compared to the 70 that the Eggland's best eggs have. I suggest that you use this and I use it in my recipes. Where i put egg, just suppose i use this. I will start putting it down because i have posted this.
You use 1 1/5 t. of the egg replacer plus 2T. water equals one egg.
I hope you guys have fun baking with out eggs and tell me how your goodies come out like!

No comments:

Post a Comment